Crane toilets

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Crane toilets

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

I need to locate (and purchase)a Crane brane wall-mount toilet (white) Model N-555. They weem to be hard to locate. HELP!

Participant

I cannot find that model number listed, but if it is a residential tank type, you will not find it. The wall mount toilets from all manufaturers have not been redesigned to the 1.6 gpf standards. If it is a flush valve unit, then any brand will work.: I need to locate (and purchase)a Crane brane wall-mount toilet (white) Model N-555. They weem to be hard to locate. HELP!

Participant

The handle on our bone Crane toilet broke and I need a new one. I went to a store in McKinney, Texas that is supposed to have ordered one for me. I still dont have it and I kind of get the impression it is to much for them to deal with. I dont want a white handle, I just want one that matches. The toilet was installed in October. It is not that old but the handle broke. Can you send me one or tell me where in the McKinney area I can get one from someone that I wont be such a pain too?Thanks, Sandy Baxter

Participant

: I need to locate (and purchase)a Crane brane wall-mount toilet (white) Model N-555. They weem to be hard to locate. HELP!

Participant

I am a physically disabled person searching for a combination toilet/bidet. Could you please provide information? Thank you wwd

Participant

I am an Irish final year product design student studying in the National College of Art & Designin Dublin. I am currently researching into toilets – the workings, manufacture, types available and their asthetics in relation to my final year project as I am aiming to design a new toilet for the next century.I would appreciate any information you can give me – be it through post, email or general advise which could help me. Hope to hear from you soon.Thank you. gary

Participant

: I need to locate (and purchase)a Crane brane wall-mount toilet (white) Model N-555. They weem to be hard to locate. HELP!

Participant

Is the crane plumbing company still alive??If so where exactly are they located? if not how can you ger a flapper valve for one that is reliable?Please advise

Participant

: I need to locate (and purchase)a Crane brane wall-mount toilet (white) Model N-555. They weem to be hard to locate. HELP!I have 3 crane toilets in my house. The house is ten years old and one tank has split from top to bottom and one base on another toilet has split. Can anyone help me in this matter?Yours trulyD Murray

Participant

Squatting toilets are the healthiest to use and look nice. Check out Dongsu in Korea. They manufacture both traditional and squatting toilets.: I am an Irish final year product design student studying in the National College of Art & Designin Dublin. I am currently researching into toilets – the workings, manufacture, types available and their asthetics in relation to my final year project as I am aiming to design a new toilet for the next century.I would appreciate any information you can give me – be it through post, email or general advise which could help me. : Hope to hear from you soon.Thank you. : gary

Participant

im looking for a toilet with a running-trap and jet. im looking to get more flush power and cant seem to get it with what i currently have: gerber space saver series. i need to install the new toilets (200) soon. so any help would be appreciated.thank you.

Participant

Participant

hi, i purchased a crane toilet not quite a year ago & it is leaking from the tank on the bottom left side. all the bolts, etc. have been replaced & it still leaks. i need a new tank & im sure there is some type of warranty on this. couls you plese let me know how to go about this? do i return to meansrds where i got it or what?thanks,nancy heckner

Participant

I need help finding the water inlet control brass fitting for an Ambassdor Crane Toilet. It is about 30 years old. My father lives in Wisconsin near Oshkosh and he cant seem to find the part. I thought maybe someone out there could help him.Thank you!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This