Instant Hot Water Heater for home

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Instant Hot Water Heater for home

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I have to replace my hot water heater and I wanted any information you have on instant hot water heaters. My hot water heater size is 40 gallons.

Participant

Howard:—is your present heater electric or gas? Are you prepared for a substatial decrease in hot water on demand? Bud

Participant

Either you will have to install a larger gas or electric supply, or the unit will have a reduced heating rate which will limit the amount of water youwill have available. The units are only suggested when you have widely separated usage areas and install one at each area. They are not inexpensive, and repairs are expensive.: I have to replace my hot water heater and I wanted any information you have on instant hot water heaters. My hot water heater size is 40 gallons.

Participant

: Either you will have to install a larger gas or electric supply, or the unit will have a reduced heating rate which will limit the amount of water youwill have available. The units are only suggested when you have widely separated usage areas and install one at each area. They are not inexpensive, and repairs are expensive.: : I have to replace my hot water heater and I wanted any information you have on instant hot water heaters. My hot water heater size is 40 gallons.

Participant

Please send me information on your tankles water heater. I might be interested in one.

Participant

: Please send me information on your tankles water heater. I might be interested in one.

Participant

: I have to replace my hot water heater and I wanted any information you have on instant hot water heaters. My hot water heater size is 40 gallons.

Participant

: I have to replace my hot water heater and I wanted any information you have on instant hot water heaters. My hot water heater size is 40 gallons.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This