european baseboard heating system

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing european baseboard heating system

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273492

      Hope you can help. I am looking for the name of a european baseboard heating system. It is a
      flat 5″ pannel that funs the length of the wall. underneath that a PVC tube runs the hot water. Behind
      the tube is a refelctive strip to bounce the heat off the wall through the pannel. I have seen the
      product in europe and on a “This old House” program….have you heard of this or ccan you tell me where I
      might find out more about it. Thanks, Deborah

    • #287865
      Harold Kestenholz

      You might ask Bob Vila himself through

      Runtal makes similar baseboard

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This