toliet draing into bathtub/toliet overflowing

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toliet draing into bathtub/toliet overflowing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kitchen sink started gurgling than water wouldnt drain properly. Than toliet overflowed and started draining into bathtub. Now kitchen sink seems to be alright, but toilet is draing into tub. What is causing this?

Participant

Kate:

Im afraid you have a stoppage in your main drain or sewer line. Youre going to have to find a friend with the tools and knowledge to locate the source of the problem, and auger the stoppage out with an electric ( or manual ) snake. This type can be rented at a local tool rental place, it requires a certain amount of physical effort to complete the chore in a timely manor. If you are a member of a local Church congregation…possibly there is a Plumber or hanyman that can render some assistance with your problem….lots of luck…Bud : Kitchen sink started gurgling than water wouldnt drain properly. Than toliet overflowed and started draining into bathtub. Now kitchen sink seems to be alright, but toilet is draing into tub. What is causing this?

Participant

:HI Kate Ive only seen the previous answer so my answer is based on that. 1 Its possible that you have a separete drain for your kitchen sink and what ever it was blocking it somhow lossened up. This doent happen to often but is possible. As far as the toilet is concerned it sounds like you m,ight have a blockage in the manhole outside of your home. This will need to be opened and cleaned out with conecting rods. Again this can take a certain amount of phyisical energy.you might what to concider calling a professional plumber to help. If i can be of more help pls white to my e mail. Good luck Yossi : : Kitchen sink started gurgling than water wouldnt drain properly. Than toliet overflowed and started draining into bathtub. Now kitchen sink seems to be alright, but toilet is draing into tub. What is causing this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This