Recovery and storage of Grey Water in a domestic property

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Recovery and storage of Grey Water in a domestic property

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am building a new home in U.K. and I would like to install a grey water recovery and storage system. Does anyone have any information please

Participant

There are a number of manufacturers that do greywater recycling/rainwater.The technology is in its infancy in the UK and a lot of work is underway to assess the quality of systems. Be warned though the majority of domestic greywater recycling system can cost around �1kWater Dynamics – 01704822615 Aquasaver – ? The Green Shop – 01452 770629You could speak to the Environment Agencys Demand Management Centre at Worthing (They are writing up a report)Building Services Research Information Association (BSRIA) 01344 426511

Participant

: I am building a new home in U.K. and I would like to install a grey water recovery and storage system. Does anyone have any information pleasePaulI can help you with your problem but require some more detail. What exactly are you trying to do. reuse grey water to flush toilet? what soiurces of grey water are you considering what is the cost limitations what quality are you bothered about.at its simplest you can reuse untrreated grey water by storing and disinfecting but it will smell and look a bad colour.I will be in work from Monday so contact me and I will try to helpBruce

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This