Hinged flanges for old hot water radiators

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Hinged flanges for old hot water radiators

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273470

      Can anyone tell me where I can find hinged flanges to go around radiator pipes where they go through the hardwood flooring? I inherited two heavy-duty, old flanges with my 100+ year old house. I need about 18 more! The hinged flanges sold at the hardware stores around me are all thin and cheap plastic. I would like to find brass or iron flanges that I can paint an antiqued brass color to match my radiators. I need flanges for o.d. 3/4″ and 1.5″ pipes. BTW, I am near the St. Louis area. Thanks!

    • #287763

      Look up plumbing supply in your yellow pages and ask for SPLIT ESCUTCHIONS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This