Price Pfister model 33 (Avante) kitchen faucet.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Price Pfister model 33 (Avante) kitchen faucet.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I would like to pass some info along regarding the Avante (model 33) kitchen faucet. I called Price Pfister to inquire about a repair issue I have had with my kitchen faucet. Neither the repair kits nor the replacement cartridges worked on my model. To make a long story short, Price Pfister sold me a replacement model 34 kitchen faucet for $34.00 plus tax and no shipping costs. The great thing, besides the cost, was I was able to choose from any of the model 34s. Since I was on their website, I was able to select a faucet while I had them on the phone. Their website is very nice. It includes exploded views and photos of their products. It is a good source for part numbers and available options for there products. Adobe Acrabat reader to read the PDF files is a must. Their address is http://www.pricepfister.com. I hope this helps someone in the same situation I was in. Have a good day.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This