Moving an upstairs toilet and bathtu/shower

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Moving an upstairs toilet and bathtu/shower

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I live in a townhome and want to expand my very small bathroom. It is up stairs and I was wondering to move these units I know that I will have to build the floor up to accomodate for the pipes that will run along the original floor surface but how exactly am I able to connect the new pipes to the old ones. Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!

This is really a job for a good remodel plumber. He would know how to do it without raising the floor and there may be other pipes that have to be moved. If you were to raise the floor, it would have to be lifted at least 6. : I live in a townhome and want to expand my very small bathroom. It is up stairs and I was wondering to move these units I know that I will have to build the floor up to accomodate for the pipes that will run along the original floor surface but how exactly am I able to connect the new pipes to the old ones. : Your input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This