CODE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am a plumber in clifornia, my company is getting ready to start a motel in the town that i live, the motel is going to be 5 stories and we were wondering about any special codes that would diviate from regular residential codes.

Participant

Five stories is not enough to have to worry about relief vents, and I assume you will not have kitchen units, or at least not a separate sink stack. If you do have kitchens on a separate stack, connect the one on the lowest level to the drain after the elbow at the base of the stack. Other than that, I cannot think of anything that would be unique to a five story building.: I am a plumber in clifornia, my company is getting ready to start a motel in the town that i live, the motel is going to be 5 stories and we were wondering about any special codes that would diviate from regular residential codes.

Participant

John – You say you are a plumber, so I assume the company you work for is a plumbing company. How do you even bid a job if you dont know the code? And if you dont know the code, how are you licensed to plumb this building ?.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This