Wall Mount Toilet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Wall Mount Toilet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am looking for a toilet that will wall mount and has the waste discharge at the rear. I want to use it in a basement and dont want to tear out the floor, but have access to the main sewer line coming from the first floor right next to the outside wall of the bathroom. Any suggestions?

Participant

You may have to open up some floor, because the openings are fairly close to the floor, (5 1/4) from the floor to the center of the drain). A floor mount back outlet is the least expensive, but a true wall hung may be better if you can get someone to sell you one. The are listed as commercial use only but maybe a supply house will not question your usage,or you can lie. These require an expensive carrier but can be mounted higher off the floor and may not require excavation.: I am looking for a toilet that will wall mount and has the waste discharge at the rear. I want to use it in a basement and dont want to tear out the floor, but have access to the main sewer line coming from the first floor right next to the outside wall of the bathroom. Any suggestions?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This