Toilets

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

We are building,and in need of 3 toilets.Our exp. with the 1.6 GPF has been a disaster. what is or are the best one/s out.

Participant

John Thomas is a sweet lil boi

Participant

I recommend either a Gerber or Toto, Gerber is usually readily available. Most people have never heard of Toto, rather new to the USA, but the worlds largest plumbing manufacturer. Check out Consumer Reports from a few months back. I put Gerber 1.6 in my house 4 years ago and have has no problems about $75 each)

Participant

With the changes in water usage, have come plumbing problems. Waste systems that worked well with a five gallon flush floating the waste, now had to deal with a little over one and a half gallons of water. Not really enough for the old plumbing systems. Calls for cleaning sewer lines became more common. Frustration with poor flushing and embarrassment when guests came to visit. Try explaining to your guests how much paper to use, when to preflush the toilet or the plunger by the toilet and how to use it.Below are my recommendations for toilets that work in todays world.

Participant

Ive installed 1.6 gallon flush and pressure assited toilets. Ive had problems with both. Ive done a lot of research on toilets over the net and have found many people feel the same. I was able to find 3.5 gallon toilets at http://www.ssm.ca/masterbath if you are interested.: We are building,and in need of 3 toilets.Our exp. with the 1.6 GPF has been a disaster. : what is or are the best one/s out.

Participant

: We are building,and in need of 3 toilets.Our exp. with the 1.6 GPF has been a disaster. : what is or are the best one/s out.

Participant

We have a toilet that use to run all the time and now it stop completly infact it doesnt even fill up with water why?

Participant

: We are building,and in need of 3 toilets.Our exp. with the 1.6 GPF has been a disaster. : what is or are the best one/s out.

Participant

: : We are building,and in need of 3 toilets.Our exp. with the 1.6 GPF has been a disaster. : : what is or are the best one/s out.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This