all usa plumbers

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives all usa plumbers

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all, Ive only recently discovered this brilliant site and Ive tried to give one or two replies in the hope of being helpful to people. Its just occurred to me though, what my name means in the usa (john = toilet). Should I change it? Or is it acceptable? When youve finished laughing, some advice would be very welcome…………..Thank you.

Participant

John: ..My name is also John, I have opted to be called Bud, only because John sounds so formal and I am a real casual type person. Jon (John) is also the name affixed to those who seek favor with the Ladies of the Evening John is well spoken of in the Bible, and Im sure there are at least 100,000 Johns that are eligible for honorable mention. So welcome aboard John…Dinner is served promptly at 8, coat ant tie are required….Bon appetite……Bud : Hello all, Ive only recently discovered this brilliant site and Ive tried to give one or two replies in the hope of being helpful to people. : Its just occurred to me though, what my name means in the usa (john = toilet). Should I change it? : Or is it acceptable? : When youve finished laughing, some advice would be very welcome…………..Thank you.

Participant

Be careful if you change it. Among others we also use crapper, head and potty . Personally, I think Id stick with John.

Participant

John:Joh Wayne had the same problem. It was either be called The Duke or The John. He opted for The Duke.: Hello all, Ive only recently discovered this brilliant site and Ive tried to give one or two replies in the hope of being helpful to people. : Its just occurred to me though, what my name means in the usa (john = toilet). Should I change it? : Or is it acceptable? : When youve finished laughing, some advice would be very welcome…………..Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This