water want flow

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives water want flow

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

all of a sudden we cant get any water from the faucets nor will the toilets flush when we turn the knobs on the faucets we hear a gurgling sound but nothing comes out please help

Participant

: all of a sudden we cant get any water from the faucets nor will the toilets flush when we turn the knobs on the faucets we hear a gurgling sound but nothing comes out please helpSince you didnt mention that your neighbors are having the same problem, Ill step out on a limb and assume you have a well. I am also on well water supply, and this has happened to me twice. The first time, the pump breaker was tripped. I wasnt able to determine why it tripped, so I reset it anyway. Everything started working again, for about 5 days. Then the pump burned up.If this describes your problem, I would recommend you call someone with experience to determine why the breaker tripped. Maybe, if I had done that, I may not have lost the pump.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This