clogged sink drain

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives clogged sink drain

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

my bathroom sink drain gets plugged with hair, etc, in the upper part, just below the drain plug. I have to remove the cap on the trap where the lever is attached to the drain plug before I can remove the plug itself. I would rather use a commercial product to keep it clear, but any liquid would not stay at the level where it would be necessary to reach the clog. Is there a foam product on the market?

What you are doing is the best way. Yo cn install the plug without connecting it to the little rod. Then you can pull it out and clean it as necessary.: my bathroom sink drain gets plugged with hair, etc, : in the upper part, just below the drain plug. : I have to remove the cap on the trap where the lever : is attached to the drain plug before I can remove the : plug itself. I would rather use a commercial product : to keep it clear, but any liquid would not stay at the : level where it would be necessary to reach the clog. : Is there a foam product on the market?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This