price pfister kitchen spray faucet stuck

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives price pfister kitchen spray faucet stuck

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

my price pfister 533 faucet pull out sprayer is stuck in the spray position. this caused the sprayer to shoot off of the pipe. Needless to say, I am beyond bummed. Is there a way for me to correct the button that is now lodged in the spray position? Is this common for these faucets. I think the people that lived here before me just had this faucet replaced. Thanks to anyone who can help me. Cynthia Wood

Participant

I never pay attention to the model numbers, but if you take the spout off and there is an O ring halfway up between upper and lower seals, remove it and you will be back in business.: my price pfister 533 faucet pull out sprayer is stuck in the : spray position. this caused the sprayer to shoot off of the : pipe. Needless to say, I am beyond bummed. : Is there a way for me to correct the button that is now lodged : in the spray position? : Is this common for these faucets. : I think the people that lived here before me just had : this faucet replaced. : Thanks to anyone who can help me. : Cynthia Wood

Participant

Cynthia, It does sound like an o-ring has probably slipped out of place or you have some crud that has deposited itself behind the valve. I have never heard of anything like this happening before, but our consumer service group is excellent at their job. If you call them at 1(800)-PFAUCET (1-800-732-8238), they will be quite happy to replace the sprayhead free of charge. Thank you, Joan Lingeman Project Engineer Price Pfisterister 533 faucet pull out sprayer is stuck in the : spray position. this caused the sprayer to shoot off of the : pipe. Needless to say, I am beyond bummed. : Is there a way for me to correct the button that is now lodged : in the spray position? : Is this common for these faucets. : I think the people that lived here before me just had : this faucet replaced. : Thanks to anyone who can help me. : Cynthia Wood

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This