Grout in shower, tile

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Grout in shower, tile

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

In less than 6 months the grout seems to be pulling away in my newly tiled shower, the installer says thats usual, but it hadnt happened in 19 years in the old shower. He wants me to use flexible calk to fix it. What should I do?

Participant

Barbara:…Notify the Tile Contractor by certified mail (return receipt requested)that you intend to pursue a satisfactory solution to your tile problem. This course of action will not be limited to calling the better business bureau…the local building department…the consumers protection agency in your area, or what ever other course of action may be needed. If your mail is returned,DO NOT OPEN IT, it will be your proof that you tried to contact this tile guy. And then pursue your claim via small claims court or The Victor and Vito Collection Agency. Lots of luck…You must shake the tree at times to get the fruit to fall….Bud.In less than 6 months the grout seems to be pulling away in my newly tiled shower, the installer says thats usual, but it hadnt happened in 19 years in the old shower. He wants me to use flexible calk to fix it. What should I do?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This