Letter-Writing Services

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Letter-Writing Services

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

If you need someone to help you writing letters, whether personal or busines in nature, youve come to the right place! If you will provide me with the details you wish to convey, I will put your thoughts into words. I also offer wordprocessing and copyediting services.

: Mrs. Coleman:: I dont need that service, but anyone who did would check your offer would read it very carefully to see if the writer was conveying her concept properly. >You are quite right, John. Anyone who would have the need for this service would certainly want to be sure that the provider of such was capable of handling the job efficiently and accurately.: Edit the copy to the Nth degree before posting it, because the impression would be that if there are errors in the authors own letter, then they may not be too conscientous with the customers comunications. >Again, you are absolutely correct! Unfortunately, I am so new to this type of service that I was not aware that I could not go back in and revise my posting once it was posted. If anyone should read my original text and be offended by anything posted there, please accept my most sincere apologies and note the egg on my face for having not done what John has said — prior to his pointing it out!: : If you need someone to help you writing letters, whether personal or busines in nature, youve come to the right place! : : If you will provide me with the details you wish to convey, I will put your thoughts into words. I also offer wordprocessing and copyediting services.

Mrs. Coleman:I dont need that service, but anyone who did would check your offer would read it very carefully to see if the writer was conveying her concept properly.Edit the copy to the Nth degree before posting it, because the impression would be that if there are errors in the authors own letter, then they may not be too conscientous with the customers comunications.: If you need someone to help you writing letters, whether personal or busines in nature, youve come to the right place! : If you will provide me with the details you wish to convey, I will put your thoughts into words. I also offer wordprocessing and copyediting services.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This