coast foundry flappers#400

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives coast foundry flappers#400

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I purchased new home in 1995 with Kohler toilets equiped with Coast foundry flappers. Both seals failed on the flappers in tje first two years Obviously there is a problem with the seal material. Does any one know how to contact Coast foundry???

: I purchased new home in 1995 with Kohler toilets equiped with : Coast foundry flappers. Both seals failed on the flappers in tje first two years : Obviously there is a problem with the seal material. Does any one know how to contact Coast foundry???Did you ever find this company? I have exactly the same problem and cant find their products to get new seals.

The problem is your water, or more specifically the chlorine in the water. Two years is about par for the course before the water causes the rubber to deform.: I purchased new home in 1995 with Kohler toilets equiped with : Coast foundry flappers. Both seals failed on the flappers in tje first two years : Obviously there is a problem with the seal material. Does any one know how to contact Coast foundry???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This