Meon Bath Faucet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Meon Bath Faucet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

My Moen bath, dual handle, faucet has become reversed. Let me explain. My daughter was taking a shower and had a problem with the cold water supply . Upon turning the handle the faucet that used to close at the three oclock position and rotate clockwise, now closes at 9 oclock and rotates counter clockwise????? When installed, by a plumber, no instructions were left with us. How do I get things back in sync???

Participant

This website link will guide you to their website. If you go to their online catalog, you can pick a faucet like the one you have, and click on either product specs or part specs. If you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you will be able to view and print out a beautiful pages on the faucet broken down into parts.Regards, Terry Love

Participant

PRY OFF THE PLASTIC INDICATOR CAP IF YOUR HANDLE HAS ONE. REMOVE THE SCREW, TAKE OFF THE HANDLE, ROTATE THE STEM 180 DEGREES, AND PUT HANDLE BACK ON. ALL FIXED. ANY GOOD PLUMBER WOULD CHECK THIS BEFORE HE LEFT.

Participant

: : PRY OFF THE PLASTIC INDICATOR CAP IF YOUR HANDLE HAS ONE. REMOVE THE SCREW, TAKE OFF THE HANDLE, ROTATE THE STEM 180 DEGREES, AND PUT HANDLE BACK ON. ALL FIXED. ANY GOOD PLUMBER WOULD CHECK THIS BEFORE HE LEFT.would like to know if it possible to get a price and a cartridge for the bath faucet

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This