grinder pump

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives grinder pump

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

im looking for a self contained grinder pump to service a 300 run with a 18-20 head going through a force main into a county sewage system. can anyone suggest a make and model? thankx.

: What kind of pump can I get for $2000.00, I must install a grinder pump . There will be seven other pumps tied into one line which will have 15 head and about 300 of run. I will have 50 to the shared line (downhill).

Several companies make such a system, Zoeller being one of them. But the main thing is to get teh right system. From your desription, I would suspect that you should be looking for a duplex system with an electronic alternator control panel, four mercury self contained float switches, (off, on, emergency on, and alarm), and a remote alarm bell and/or light in case both pumps fail or there is an operating problem. The alarm circuit should also be wired into a normally closed solenoid valve on the building water supply so that if the power fails or the pumps start to go into a flooded situation, that the water to the building will shut down to prevent making the situation worse and flooding the building. (depending on the control board, this could require a fifth float) : im looking for a self contained grinder pump to service a 300 : run with a 18-20 head going through a force main into a county : sewage system. can anyone suggest a make and model? : thankx.

BJ IS RIGHT ON, BUT WHAT HE DESCRIBES IS THE CADILLAC, OR PROBABLY THE ROLLS ROYCE. GO FOR IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. IN SC THAT SYSTEM WOULD INSTALL FOR ABOUT $5000. IF YOU WANT THE FORD SYSTEM, WHICH WILL ALSO GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT YOUR SEWAGE TO GO, FOR ABOUT $2000, POST BACK

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This