Septic tank pumps

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Septic tank pumps

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I need to know if anybody has any suggestions for the Brand, type, and cost for pumps used in conjunction with septic systems

Participant

Goulds offers a cast iron pump which, for a few bucks, you can register for a five year warranty. Plan to spend about $400 for a good residential pump. Longevity is critical, nobody likes to work on dirty poop pumps. Your installation could run about $1000. Be certain that the piping and wiring is installed to facilitate service without climbing in the pit!

Participant

: Do you know of a back-up power supply (e.g., a battery-platform that converts D.C. to A.C. power) that can be used as a back-up power supply for our A.C. electric septic tank pumps?

I have located battery powered back-up pumps for use with sump pumps, but have not found a solution for septic tank pumps.
            Participant

: You need to know a few things about the material you are pumping,such as ,are their solids or just effluent(water).also how high will you have to lift how far will you have to transport it I have always stocked starite pumps, good quality reasonable price numerous options for residential applications : Brand, type, and cost for pumps used in conjunction with septic systems

Participant

Im looking for information that will substantiate my policy of only allowing the installers to install a quick release pump and to always have the junction box located outside of the wet well and in a dry well. Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This