polybytalyne repairs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives polybytalyne repairs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I recieved notice shortly after Shell that payouts for repairs to homes affected (with leaks) averaged $128 dollars per houshold,about usless…. I have heard many times by word of mouth that some folks got complete re-plumbs with PVC from professional cantractors for free. Or all copper re-plumbs by homeowner adding $100 extra. What is true? Who might I contact?

All of your statements are correct except that the replumbs are in CPVC, and the copper add on cost will depend on the complexity of the system Call 1-800-356-3498 to see if you are still covered. Repair costs are usually reimbursed separately if you submit the invoices with the claim form.: I recieved notice shortly after Shell that payouts for repairs to homes affected (with leaks) averaged $128 dollars per houshold,about : usless…. : I have heard many times by word of mouth that some folks got complete re-plumbs with PVC : from professional cantractors for free. Or all : copper re-plumbs by homeowner adding $100 extra. : What is true? Who might I contact?

I am told that my home is to old to qualify for the class action suit. My pipe just burst. I tried to have the defective pipe replaced prior to the ten years running out. They wouldnt replace it util it was acutally burst. Every home in the subdivision with this Poly stuff broke before mine. Can I attempt another class action suit? Any suggestions?Thanks: All of your statements are correct except that the replumbs are in CPVC, and the copper add on cost will depend on the complexity of the system : Call 1-800-356-3498 to see if you are still covered. Repair costs are usually reimbursed separately if you submit the invoices with the claim form.: : I recieved notice shortly after Shell that payouts for repairs to homes affected (with leaks) averaged $128 dollars per houshold,about : : usless…. : : I have heard many times by word of mouth that some folks got complete re-plumbs with PVC : : from professional cantractors for free. Or all : : copper re-plumbs by homeowner adding $100 extra. : : What is true? Who might I contact?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This