Valley Single Handle Shower Valve

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Valley Single Handle Shower Valve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

This 1969 valve has a 1.5 inch diameter nylon cartridge that I am having difficulty removing. I was able to remove the handle, outer half of the spherical seat, and stem spherical toggle. The rest of the cartridge has nothing to grab onto but I can rotate it but will not slide out. Is it being held by O rings, require special puller?, is the cartridge removeable or must I put in new valve?Would appreciate any info on cartridge and availability.Thankx

Participant

Yes, its removeable.That Valley cartridge is normally easy to take out. I dont know what is wrong but no special puller is made or needed for Valley single handled cartridges.Behind that also will be two seals and springs.We sell those parts on the net.

Participant

: This 1969 valve has a 1.5 inch diameter nylon cartridge that I am having difficulty removing. I was able to remove the handle, outer half of the spherical seat, and stem spherical toggle. The rest of the cartridge has nothing to grab onto but I can rotate it but will not slide out. Is it being held by O rings, require special puller?, is the cartridge removeable or must I put in new valve?: Would appreciate any info on cartridge and availability.: Thankx

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This