Water Pipe Noise

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Water Pipe Noise

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’ve read previous posts, regarding noise in water lines but my situation confuses me. The noise occurs with irregularity, even in the late evening/early morning hours when no one’s using running or flushing water. I seem to have isolated the noise to be coming from the vicinity of the hot water heater/humidifier area. Another bizarre thing that happens when the noise occurs . . . if we’re watching TV, there’s static lines that show up on the screen, sort of like when a mixer is turned on. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Participant

I’ve read previous posts, regarding noise in water lines but my situation confuses me. The noise occurs with irregularity, even in the late evening/early morning hours when no one’s using running or flushing water. I seem to have isolated the noise to be coming from the vicinity of the hot water heater/humidifier area which are located in the basement. Another bizarre thing that happens when the noise occurs . . . if we’re watching TV, there’s static lines that show up on the screen, sort of like when a mixer is turned on. The house is 12 years old and we have lived in it for 2 years, whereas this noise just started 2 months ago. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This