Need Replacment for Vent A Way Toilet Seat

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Need Replacment for Vent A Way Toilet Seat

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am posting this question for someone that needs to find a replacment for an American Standard Vent A Way Toilet Seat. These new seats are $250 and they cannot afford that. Does anyone know of a replacment seat much cheaper for this toilet? Any information would be appreciated.

Participant

Unfortunately, there is only one seat which will fit it. $250 is a little steep, $175 would be more in line.: I am posting this question for someone that needs to find a replacment for an American Standard Vent A Way Toilet Seat. These new seats are $250 and they cannot afford that. Does anyone know of a replacment seat much cheaper for this toilet? Any information would be appreciated.

Participant

I have a design that would cost about $18.00 to $20.00 to manufacture. I have not decided if im going to manufacture it myself or have it done. Who are you and what relationship do you have with american standard? If you have any interest in discussing this matter please e-mail.

Participant

Does the Vent A Way Toilet Seat do what I think it does. Is it designed to filter the air throught the seat to remove odors?I am interested in obtaining such a seat. Could you could email me a web site selling these seats?Thanks,John: I am posting this question for someone that needs to find a replacment for an American Standard Vent A Way Toilet Seat. These new seats are $250 and they cannot afford that. Does anyone know of a replacment seat much cheaper for this toilet? Any information would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This