Plumbing Publications

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Plumbing Publications

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar phototonyr.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Dear Aussie Plumbers and associated tradesmen, I am a public relations student at the Queensland University of Technology. I am currently required to write a product release (a particular piece of public relations writing) on a new innovation in septic tank sewage maintenance systems. I was wondering if any of you out there are aware of any plumbing publications/magazines/newsletters that would pick up a product release such as this and run an article on it? Please note that this is only a mock exercise and i am not required to approach any of these publications to print my product release, i merely have to show my tutor the kind of publication that this sort of product (septic tank innovation) would be featured in. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. If you can help me out with any names of publications that would feature an article like this, could you please let me know where i could pick up a copy (preferrably in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne). Thanks very much for your time. Regards – Melissa

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This