repairs covered by settlement with Shell

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives repairs covered by settlement with Shell

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photoAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

The floor of my kitchen is dissolving. I know why, Ive already fixed between 12 to 15 polybutylene leaks, 3 crimp rings cracked the rest broken poly fittings. One letter I recieved after the settlment indicated that the average repay per houshold averages 170 dollars total, useless. Other folks have told me their whole Mobile home was re-plumbed for no out of pocket. Enlightenment please…

Call the number 800-356-3496. If you are eligible, they do the repipe. Your cost is only the additional cost if you want copper used instead of CPVC: The floor of my kitchen is dissolving. I know why, Ive already fixed between 12 to 15 polybutylene leaks, 3 crimp rings cracked the rest broken poly fittings. One letter I recieved after the settlment indicated that the average repay per houshold averages 170 dollars total, useless. Other folks have told me their whole Mobile home was re-plumbed for no out of pocket. Enlightenment please…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This