Bathtub liner

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Bathtub liner

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Can anyone help me. I am looking into bathtub liners and am confused. I have read that water can get between the liner and the old tub cause the liner to float and the tub sdtagnates creating a horrible odor.Has anyone out there installed one of those liners and if so are you satisfied. Would appreciate an answer soon. Thank you all.

Participant

I have neve i nstalled any, but have worked on tubs with them in it. What you have heard is true about the water between the liner and the tub. And when you step on it, you can pump the stagnant water out .: Can anyone help me. I am looking into bathtub liners and : am confused. I have read that water can get between the liner : and the old tub cause the liner to float and the tub sdtagnates : creating a horrible odor.: Has anyone out there installed one of those liners and if so : are you satisfied. Would appreciate an answer soon. Thank you all.

Participant

: Can anyone help me. I am looking into bathtub liners and : am confused. I have read that water can get between the liner : and the old tub cause the liner to float and the tub sdtagnates : creating a horrible odor.: Has anyone out there installed one of those liners and if so : are you satisfied. Would appreciate an answer soon. Thank you all.i have installed over 3000 bathutb liners and if installed properly you will have no problems what so ever. you must find a company that knows what they are doing as far as installation goes. look at luxurybath.com and find the dealer neerest you, i have personaly trained most of them.dan powers

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This