Changing washers, disassembling sink handles to change washers

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Changing washers, disassembling sink handles to change washers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello. I need help in disassembling the sink handles so that I can replace the existing washers. What tools do I need? Is there any possible way that someone could email be a few pictures or direct me to a website that would display the procedure. I would really appreciate it!Dave New Jersey

Participant

We would have to know who made the faucet and which model to do this. There are no generic instructions which will cover all faucets.: Hello. I need help in disassembling the sink handles so that I can replace the existing washers. What tools do I need? Is there any possible way that someone could email be a few pictures or direct me to a website that would display the procedure. I would really appreciate it!: Dave : New Jersey

Participant

: We would have to know who made the faucet and which model to do this. There are no generic instructions which will cover all faucets.: : Hello. I need help in disassembling the sink handles so that I can replace the existing washers. What tools do I need? Is there any possible way that someone could email be a few pictures or direct me to a website that would display the procedure. I would really appreciate it!: : Dave : : New Jersey

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This