Garna Flak

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Garna Flak

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Good Day, � I am in search of a product, the name of which is GARNA FLAK� I think.� It was used on one of my buildings here in Maui to seal a leaky corrugated metal roof.� The only thing I really know about it is: it is from Australia, it is a three layer process and it leaves a silver finish.� The people that put it on for me are no longer around and I would like to get some more of this product for some buildings in Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.. � I would appreciate any help you could give me in locating this product � Thank you, � � Duane L. Wells [email protected]

Participant

Go to RMI (roof materials international) site. They are the mfgrs.: Good Day, : � : I am in search of a product, the name of which is GARNA FLAK� I think.� It was used on one of my buildings here in : Maui to seal a leaky corrugated metal roof.� The only thing I really know about it is: it is from Australia, it is a three : layer process and it leaves a silver finish.� The people that put it on for me are no longer around and I would like to get : some more of this product for some buildings in Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.. : � : I would appreciate any help you could give me in locating this product : � : Thank you, : � : � : Duane L. Wells : [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This