water pressure

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives water pressure

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photokaren.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have a jet pump it comes on every 25 min. even when the water is not used.When I turn it off over night I lose all my pressure by morning I changed the foot valve and also check for leaks from the well to the pump. the pump is in the basement.Any help would be great Thank You Karen

Participant

There is a leak, but apparently a rather small one. If the pump does not come on immediately when you open a faucet, then the tank has the proper compression level in it. A toilet is the prime suspect for mysterious leaks.: I have a jet pump it comes on every 25 min. even when the water is not used.When I turn it off over night I lose all my pressure by morning I changed the foot valve and also check for leaks from the well to the pump. the pump is in the basement.Any help would be great Thank You Karen

Participant

: There is a leak, but apparently a rather small one. If the pump does not come on immediately when you open a faucet, then the tank has the proper compression level in it. A toilet is the prime suspect for mysterious leaks.: : I have a jet pump it comes on every 25 min. even when the water is not used.When I turn it off over night I lose all my pressure by morning I changed the foot valve and also check for leaks from the well to the pump. the pump is in the basement.Any help would be great Thank You Karen thank you hj but i checked the toilet and no leaks were found any other suggestions would be appreciated karen

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This