Want a Auto Flush system for home

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Want a Auto Flush system for home

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I am looking for some information about installing a auto flush system in my home. I have a bobcat who is trained to use the bathroom toliet, but unfortunately he is unable to flush. My specific questions are related to products that are available, will I be able to install myself and if not a reliable plumber in the area who might be able to help, what the cost of this might be and how it will affect my water bill, and any tips that you might have to help me find more information.

Participant

If he/she is that smart, maybe installing a long trip lever and teaching it to use that would work. The only automatic flushers operate with commercial flush valve which require a different bowl and, ideally, a larger water line. the bowl runs about $100.00, the valve $120.00, and the control $290.00. All prices are approximate plus installation. If your house pressure is high enough, your existing supply might operate it, but you will not know that until you try it.: Hello, I am looking for some information about installing a auto flush system in my home. I have a bobcat who is trained to use the bathroom toliet, but unfortunately he is unable to flush. My specific questions are related to products that are available, will I be able to install myself and if not a reliable plumber in the area who might be able to help, what the cost of this might be and how it will affect my water bill, and any tips that you might have to help me find more information.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This