Where to get a Western or Toto brand toilet?

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Where to get a Western or Toto brand toilet?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Terry, Do you know of any retailers in the Portland, OR area that might sell Western or Toto brand toilets? I need to replace a toilet and from what Ive read they sound like winners. Why are they so hard to find? Thanks in advance.

Participant

: Terry, Do you know of any retailers in the Portland, OR area that might sell Western or Toto brand toilets? I need to replace a toilet and from what Ive read they sound like winners. Why are they so hard to find? Thanks in advance.John, Both Toto and Western are sold by plumbing contractors. The local plumbers in Portland should have access to them. I have also heard that A-Ball Plumbing in Portland may carry them.http://www.a-ball.com

Participant

Hello, I have just purchased a home which was built in 1965. There are 3 toilets which are CASE one piece wall hung water closets with a rather low tank height. These are in different colors, but color is not a major concern. One of them is broken. A plumber tells me that this model is no longer in production & because the mounting is unique, would also have to be redone. A very costly job. Is it possible to get these toilets, either new or used? (I am in the Chiago area.) thank you for your help G Kraus

Participant

Terry: I visited Japan for a month this summer and was sold on the Toto toilet/bidet combinations. Where can I find them in the San Jose/Santa Cruz Ca. area and what is there cost range? Hope to hear from you.

Participant

: Terry: I visited Japan for a month this summer and was : sold on the Toto toilet/bidet combinations. Where can I : find them in the San Jose/Santa Cruz Ca. area and what is : there cost range? Hope to hear from you.Mark, The one-piece toilets start at $319 for the Ultimate, $379 for the Ultramax. Shipping would be $50 to San Jose.I sell the Bidet seats, Zoe Washlet SW804 for $399 plus shipping. I sell four brands of Bidet seats that I ship UPS for $17Toto Zoe $399, $499 Panasonic Intimist $599, $699 Nais $799 Daelim Cleanlet Bidet $599Terry

Participant

We just built a house and used the Toto CST853S. We got them at Geo. Morlan Plumbing in Tigard. (With 4 small children who are apt to flush who knows what, this was a very important decision for us.) They work great!!! Happy flushing.

Participant

A Toto rep called me recently about replacing a Toto toilet in my home; unfortunately, i neglected to get his name…the plumber has not followed up, so need local reps name or at least the phone no., please…Phoenix-Scottsdale area…thanks!

Participant

Is there a dealer in or near Salisbury,NC

Participant

: Terry, Do you know of any retailers in the Illinois/St.Louis area that might sell Western brand toilets? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This