Tankless Waterheater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Tankless Waterheater

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Im about to start building a house and would like to hear from people who have tried tankless waterheating. Make model and any experiences (Good ot Bad) would help me make my research

Participant

Unless you install a unit at each bathroom, there is no economies to their operation. They are more expensive to purchase, parts are more expensive, if you can find them (which is not always the case), and electric models require large power lines. A gas unit still requires a gas line and flue. The only advantage to a tankless model is that it takes up a little less room, but it is not that much smaller. in the total space required for servicing, etc. : Im about to start building a house and would like to hear from people who have tried tankless waterheating. : Make model and any experiences (Good ot Bad) would help me make my research

Participant

We have a number of pros and cons in regards to tankless heaters listed on our page.Just click below.

Participant

We manufacture an electronic tankless water heater for whole house use..visit our web site at http://www.sets-tankless.com

Participant

: Your information would be correct back in 1996 However NASA worked on tankless heaters with the SETS company (see) http://www.sets-systems.com and it is the only company that has a whole house unit that replaces your regular hot water tank and works better. Endless hot water-lower energy cost-unit installed about the same as tanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This