Low Water Pressure

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Low Water Pressure

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I just built a new house and found out from one of my neighbors that our water pressure in the area is low because the old water tower cant keep up with the demand of the new construction in the area. Is there anything I can attach to the main water line coming into my house that will increase the water pressure through the lines? The valve is open all the way now, but the water pressure is still too low by my standards.

Participant

You can install a small booster jet pump system, but your neighbors may not be happy if you start sucking all the water out of the main and they dont get any.: I just built a new house and found out from one of my : neighbors that our water pressure in the area is low : because the old water tower cant keep up with the : demand of the new construction in the area. Is there : anything I can attach to the main water line coming : into my house that will increase the water pressure : through the lines? The valve is open all the way now, : but the water pressure is still too low by my standards.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This