Kentucky -> Tennessee, License

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Kentucky -> Tennessee, License

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #273364
      Avatar photoMasterPlumbers

        My husband and I are thinking of relocating from Kentucky to Tennessee. He has his master’s license in Kentucky and his contractor’s license in Indiana. We were wondering what he would need to do to become licensed in Tennessee. He has been plumbing since 1963, and has been licesened as a master in Kentucky since 1983. We need an answer to this to be able to determine
        whether or not we will be able to move.

      • #287456
        Avatar photobungie

          To make sure you get the correct information, contact the regulatory body in the state you are interested in moving to, and get them to mail of fax you the paperwork you need.

          Good luck

        • #287457
          Avatar photoAquarian

            State of TN Licensing Board

        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

        Pin It on Pinterest

        Share This