Raised or mound septic

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Raised or mound septic

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photoKevin Matney.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

How hard is it to do your own raised septic.

Participant

Since most septic systems have to be certified. And the installer has to be licensed and certified as to competency, I would say it should be impossible to do it legally. You would be accepting responsibility for any future problems related to the installation, and possibly even pollution problems. It would be a liability that most people would not wish to take on.: How hard is it to do your own raised septic.

Participant

: Since most septic systems have to be certified. And the installer has to be licensed and certified as to competency, I would say it should be impossible to do it legally. You would be accepting responsibility for any future problems related to the installation, and possibly even pollution problems. It would be a liability that most people would not wish to take on.: : How hard is it to do your own raised septic.The cost of a mound area is very expensive and I would also like to know how to save money in the construction of a mound system. An architect told me her client saved $14,000 by doing it themselves, but I dont know how much experience they had. I just saw a composting toilet a man installed with a grey water system and he had never operated a backhoe before. It cost him $14,000 doing it himself.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This