Qualifying for polybutelyne class action suit

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Qualifying for polybutelyne class action suit

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

I have a 1977 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne plumbing.I have had several insurance claims due to water damage.I must now replace all of the plumbing in the house.Am I elegible for compensation under the class action lawsuit?If so how do I get started? THX,K.HILLMAN

Participant

You are probably outside the statute of limitations, but call 800-356-3496 to be sure.: I have a 1977 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne : plumbing.I have had several insurance claims due to : water damage.I must now replace all of the plumbing in : the house.Am I elegible for compensation under the : class action lawsuit?If so how do I get started? : THX,K.HILLMAN

Participant

i purchased my home in march of 96. About two weeks ago, a pipe bursted in my laundry room and when i had the plumber look at it, he told me that it was poly piping. The house is 12 yrs. old. The plumber continued to show me that the piping outside my home is also poly piping. What can I do? There is now two seperate leaks in the T joints

Participant

: I have a 1977 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne : plumbing.I have had several insurance claims due to : water damage.I must now replace all of the plumbing in : the house.Am I elegible for compensation under the : class action lawsuit?If so how do I get started? : THX,K.HILLMAN

Participant

: My home was damaged as a result of polybutelyne pipes. Where can I get information on the class action suit?

Participant

We used polybutelyne tubing/connects etc. in the construction of our deam home radiant heating system. What are our options? MMB

Participant

I live in a 82 mobile home with the black and gray plumbing. My dads company has the note on the home, which will be turned over to me in the next few months. Can we get the plumbing redone before any major problems occur. Or do we have to wait for a break to occur with untold dollars in damage to our home. Plase advise.Thank You Michael S. Jones

Participant

: My house was built in 1994 in Kennesaw, GA. We recently had a leak and the plumber said we had the piping. How do I get involved in the lawsuit?

Participant

We just bought a 1976 singlewide mobile home- and just found out it has polybutelyne piping, and we have a substantial water leak thats going to cost us. How do we get involved in the lawsuit?

Participant

: We just bought a 1976 singlewide mobile home- and just found out it has polybutelyne piping, and we have a substantial water leak thats going to cost us. How do we get involved in the lawsuit?

Participant

: : : My home has several leaks as a result of polybutelyne plumbing. Some has been repaired but I think the entire system needs to be replaced. How can I get information on the polybutelyne law suits.

Participant

: : I recently purchased an 83 manufactured home. It appears we have Qest plumbing. From the first time we pressurized the well, we have been finding leaks. How do we find out if we qualify for this suit?

Participant

I purchased a home in New Jersey in 1995 that has the polybutelyne piping. I have been made aware that there are defects in the pipe which is the basis for a class action suit. Please contact me with a phone number of someone I can speak to concerning this matter. Thank you.

Participant

: I have a 1982 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne plumbing. We have had several insurance claims due to water damage. We must now replace all of the plumbing in the house. Are we eligible for compensation under the class action lawsuit? If so, how do we get started? THANKS, K.& C. STEWARD

Participant

We have a 1982 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne plumbing. We have had several insurance claims due to water damage. We must now replace all of the plumbing in the house. Are we eligible for compensation under the class action lawsuit? If so, how do we get started? : THANKS, K.& C. STEWARD

Participant

: I have a 1977 model 2x wide mobile home w/polybutelyne : plumbing.I have had several insurance claims due to : water damage.I must now replace all of the plumbing in : the house.Am I elegible for compensation under the : class action lawsuit?If so how do I get started? : THX,K.HILLMAN

Participant

We just purchased a double wide that was used around a 1991 model and have found polybutelyne piping throughtout the double. Had problems hooking up the water in the begining with loose fittings here and there. Now we have a major leak under our double wide. Looking for info on what to do and how to do it. Need help, PLEASE.Thanks, Harvey B.

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This