Another Venting Question…

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Another Venting Question…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Thanks for the quick answer. Another vent question…in my two story (about 1920s) house the vent stack from the first floor bath runs up the corner of the room on two floors; forcing it to be hidden with a caddy corner made with sheetrock. I have the second floor room gutted now exposing the vent from the first floor; can that vent stack be angled just below floor level with a 90 degree bend so that it rises through the ouside wall, then bent back to the existing exit through the roof? Or does the vent stack have to rise perfectly straight from where the fixtures vent?

Participant

It can go any direction necesary except down. And should slope up slightly when it is going sideways (horizontal).: Thanks for the quick answer. Another vent question…in my two story (about 1920s) : house the vent stack from the first floor bath runs up the corner of the room on : two floors; forcing it to be hidden with a caddy corner made with sheetrock. I have : the second floor room gutted now exposing the vent from the first floor; can that : vent stack be angled just below floor level with a 90 degree bend so that it rises : through the ouside wall, then bent back to the existing exit through the roof? : Or does the vent stack have to rise perfectly straight from where the fixtures vent?

Participant

Dear readers of this bulletin board,I was surfin the NET and found this bulletin board so I thought Id check it out. The reason being that my bands name is VENT and I was searching to see if it was listed on a search engine. Anyway, keep up the good work and feel free to come check us out.Cheers!James

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This