Cold Water Inline For Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Cold Water Inline For Water Heater

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Everything I read about water heater installation indicates that the cold water line comes in at the top with a shut off valve. Mine doesnt. Both the hot and cold water lines go from the water heater into the house. The cold water line seems to go into the temperature pressure relief valve.Is this a proper alternate method of installing a water heater?

Participant

: Everything I read about water heater installation indicates : that the cold water line comes in at the top with a shut off : valve. : Mine doesnt. Both the hot and cold water lines go from the : water heater into the house. The cold water line seems to : go into the temperature pressure relief valve.: Is this a proper alternate method of installing a water : heater?Never mind. There was no shut off valve on my cold water pipe and I thought it was going into the house instead of coming from the house. The pipes are right.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This