Septic Tank Problem

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Septic Tank Problem

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Two months ago, I had the septic tank pumped out and the lines hydrojetted. At the time, on the soil above the septic tank there was always a puddle of water. The yard where the drain fields are there was no visible water. Now, after two months there is water standing above where the septic tank is again. What could be the problem? Also, I have a terrible problem with moles, etc. in the yard, could this cause any problems with the septic tank?

Participant

Not resonable to asume that the moles are doing it. What kind of pressure did your drain cleanr use??? Are ther any trees around the feild?? You will need at least 4000 psi , to cut roots Did your drain cleaner pump out the d- box as he jetted? Let me know! If you need to E-mail me At [email protected] At least we can keep them honestRegards Mike: Two months ago, I had the septic tank pumped out and the lines hydrojetted. At the time, on the soil above the septic tank there was always a puddle of water. The yard where the drain fields are there was no visible water. : Now, after two months there is water standing above where the septic tank is again. What could be the problem? Also, I have a terrible problem with moles, etc. in the yard, could this cause any problems with the septic tank?

Participant

: my dry well has a lot of water in it is there something i can put in the well to help it drain better its 8 yrs old

Participant

Our problem is different from the original query. We have just moved into a newly built house in Portugal which has four bathroom outlets to our septic tank, plus a kitchen drain. We have experienced a persistent bad smell from the two ground-floor bathrooms since the beginning, although the builder insists that the septic tank is correctly installed. An English friend suggests that it is lacking a non-return valve of some description. Any comments, please.

Participant

: Two months ago, I had the septic tank pumped out and the lines hydrojetted. At the time, on the soil above the septic tank there was always a puddle of water. The yard where the drain fields are there was no visible water. : Now, after two months there is water standing above where the septic tank is again. What could be the problem? Also, I have a terrible problem with moles, etc. in the yard, could this cause any problems with the septic tank?

Participant

Septic tank soft water with salt brime purge system. When softner recycle, brine waste is pumped into septic tank. Good, bad? Should I set another tank just for this brime, Montana area. Been this way for one year what will the effects be. Garbage Disposal? septic tank yes no or other ways of usage when using it , plate scrape only.

Participant

: Two months ago, I had the septic tank pumped out and the lines hydrojetted. At the time, on the soil above the septic tank there was always a puddle of water. The yard where the drain fields are there was no visible water. : Now, after two months there is water standing above where the septic tank is again. What could be the problem? Also, I have a terrible problem with moles, etc. in the yard, could this cause any problems with the septic tank?

Participant

Participant

Two months ago I had a plumber out after I had tried everything possible to get my line from the stools and other drains unclogged. I had the problem isolated to a spot 25 feet under the house. A plumber came and with his roter rooter pulled out a large ball of roots. My question is, Is there something I can put in my stool and flush that would keep the roots from growing in the drain line. Im open to any suggestions for I noticed today that the problem may be reaccuring.Paul

Participant

RodX solves septic tank problems….

Participant

RodX solves septic tank problems…

Participant

Dear Sir/MadamI would like to know some knowledge about the truck for cleaning septic tank. Especially on the pump section of the truck. If the same hose of the pump can do the sucking and pumping purpose. I would be so appreicated if you provide me such valuable information. Thank you so much.

Participant

Can anyone give me some advice? Our septic tank releases an unpleasant odour when flushed. The odour only lasts for a couple of minutes but is very annoying. It makes it impossible to entertain friends outdoors. The tank does not have any obvious leak. The tank is sheltered by some outdoor stairs and a hibiscus bush. Could this be part of the problem? I have spoken to a plumber, but he is at odds to why we have the problem. I am reluctant to relocating the tank as it would cost more money than I can afford.

Participant

when cleaning a septic tank, how many manholes does a septic tank have and what is the distance between the two manholes. and what direction is it in.

Participant

Participant

: Two months ago, I had the septic tank pumped out and the lines hydrojetted. At the time, on the soil above the septic tank there was always a puddle of water. The yard where the drain fields are there was no visible water. : Now, after two months there is water standing above where the septic tank is again. What could be the problem? Also, I have a terrible problem with moles, etc. in the yard, could this cause any problems with the septic tank?Hello Mike I will try to give you some thing that you can check. The first thing I would check is on the outlet side of the septic tank there is a distrubtion box or some kind of systems that distrub the water from the septic to the drainfield. I would dig that up and see if its been damage if not you can see if water is standing that will let you know if the drainfield is gone bad.Some good things to rember is a normal family uses about 250 gal per day. The normal life of the drainfield is about 10 to 15 years according to how well its been maintain a septic should be pump every 5 years. If I can help you anymore just send me a note good luck.Roy Copeland pres. Sebring septic tank Inc. Sebring Fl.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This