REDY TEMP INSTANT HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives REDY TEMP INSTANT HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photoAnonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone here of this product,they claim no addditional plumbing or plumbing alterations.Gives you instant hot water at every faucet.Who makes it ,where can I buy one,and can a handy homeowner put one in? They say to install at faucet fartherest from heater.

It requires an electric plug in the area where the pump will be installed. If the piping is installed in some continuous loop arrangement, it will give hot water at each faucet fairly rapidly. If the piping goes to a central location and then branches out to the various faucets then the benefit will be quite a bit less. As with all circulating systems, the heater will have a shorter life and the energy bills will be higher because the heater will be reheating the water which is being circulated. : Anyone here of this product,they claim no addditional plumbing or plumbing alterations.Gives you instant hot water at every faucet.Who makes it ,where can I buy one,and can a handy homeowner put one in? They say to install at faucet fartherest from heater.

: It requires an electric plug in the area where the pump will be installed. If the piping is installed in some continuous loop arrangement, it will give hot water at each faucet fairly rapidly. If the piping goes to a central location and then branches out to the various faucets then the benefit will be quite a bit less. As with all circulating systems, the heater will have a shorter life and the energy bills will be higher because the heater will be reheating the water which is being circulated. : : Anyone here of this product,they claim no addditional plumbing or plumbing alterations.Gives you instant hot water at every faucet.Who makes it ,where can I buy one,and can a handy homeowner put one in? They say to install at faucet fartherest from heater. :: I KNOW THIS PRODUCT VERY WELL. I THINK IT IS THE BEST TYPE OF HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR ON THE MARKET. YOUR GAS AND ELECTRICITY BILLS WILL NOT GO UP ENOUGH TO NOTICE BECAUSE IT IS A TEMPERTURE CONTROLLED UNIT, SO IT ISNT PUMPING ALL THAT OFTEN. YOU SHOULD CONTACT REDY TEMP OF SACRAMENTO VALLEY IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION.

I have installed at least 30 of these and have had tremendous results.619 447-1136

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This