impossible to find repair parts/obsolete parts

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives impossible to find repair parts/obsolete parts

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I have a plumbing speciality store that deals in stocking impossible to find or obsolete faucet/toilet parts/….anyone looking for parts & cant find them – I HAVE IT ON MY SHELF!! or anyone selling stock, please e-mail me. we say if we dont have it, you wont find it…anywhere! My fax number is (724)744-0074

Participant

: I have a plumbing speciality store that deals in stocking impossible to find or obsolete faucet/toilet parts/….anyone looking for parts & cant find them – I HAVE IT ON MY SHELF!! or anyone selling stock, please e-mail me. we say if we dont have it, you wont find it…anywhere! My fax number is (724)744-0074Larry from Pa.Do you have any parts for old crank cistern pumps or know where I might find some?

Participant

I am looking for the hot and cold water valves that will screw on my existing 1/2 pipe. What I have now is the following(house built in 1911),the assembly is mounted 11 above the tub and goes through a plaster wall covered with ceramic tile wall. The valves screw on a 1/2 pipe, the valve stems sticking out of the valves are 4 long and with a 11 1/2 center valve to valve.

Participant

I am looking for a replacement tank lid for a Briggs 7421A-1311. If you locate, please provide price info., etc.Thanks.

Participant

I Live in Sun City AZ in a Del Web retirement area. The toilet bowl is of the type that connects to the wall with 4 bolts. The Tank mounts on top of it, I dont want to have to have them come in with a jack hammer to just change the bowls. They have become worn inside from where the water has eaten away at the porcelan. They need to be replaced I need 2 of them. If you have them or I can have you get them for me could you quote a price with shipping

Participant

The linkage/stopper that was connected to my Bathtub Overflow Face Plate has broken off the back of the old face plate. I bought a new face plate and it says to attach it to linkage w/ cotter pin – which I do not have. Do you sell just a linkage & cotter pin ?? I live on Nantucket Island, and the only home center that we have here says that you have to buy this whole kit with pipes, etc. for $45 – is this insane ? The Face Plate was old, and had the linkage attached, but it corroided off. Please help. Thanks!

Participant

in stocking impossible to find or obsolete faucet/toilet parts/….anyone looking for parts & cant find them – I HAVE IT ON MY SHELF!! or anyone selling stock, please e-mail me. we say if we dont have it, you wont find it…anywhere! My fax number is (724)744-0074looking for 1928 crane bath, shower handles and stems. They are large porcelin with square brass insets w/ set screws.Thanx Ted

Participant

: Do you have a flush ball for an ALP toilet? Part # is (HCG C-300)Thank you.

Participant

: I have a plumbing speciality store that deals in stocking impossible to find or obsolete faucet/toilet parts/….anyone looking for parts & cant find them – I HAVE IT ON MY SHELF!! or anyone selling stock, please e-mail me. we say if we dont have it, you wont find it…anywhere! My fax number is (724)744-0074CRANE/WALSAN Wall hung toilet, with water tank located between studs in wall. Any parts for the water tank hopefully flapper, ballcock etc. Thanks, Jeff Bower

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This