Repairing garbage disposal gasket.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Repairing garbage disposal gasket.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photoDavid Rearick.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My disposal is leaks when the sink is full of water. I looked under the sink and saw that a gasket between the flange and the sink needs to be replaced. After unscrewing the flange on the underside of the sink I can lift the disposal an inch or two. My question is does the metal ring that is flush on tub side screw on?

Participant

There is no gasket between the flange and the sink. When you raise it up, put plumbers putty under the flange and tighten it back down.: My disposal is leaks when the sink is full of water. I looked under the sink and saw that a gasket between the flange and the sink needs to be replaced. After unscrewing the flange on the underside of the sink I can lift the disposal an inch or two. My question is does the metal ring that is flush on tub side screw on?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This