Moen One Touch Kitchen Faucet

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Moen One Touch Kitchen Faucet

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Our Moen One Touch Kitchen Faucet has extremely low pressure. Weve spoken with Moen and tried everything they said to try and still, not enough water pressure. Any suggestions other than purchasing a new faucet?

Participant

: Our Moen One Touch Kitchen Faucet has extremely low pressure. Weve spoken with Moen and tried everything they said to try and still, not enough water pressure. Any suggestions other than purchasing a new faucet?Katie, Have you removed the aerator and clean it? If the pressure is low on both the hot and cold water, then checking the aerator (the part the water pours from) should be done first.Terry

Participant

I Had called for part no.87400 but was sent part no.8700 which is the wrong part. I have mailed back to you part no.8700. It was mailed on sept 30,1999My name is Crilmer Holmes 546 bantam ridge rd. wintersville,OH 43953

Participant

HELP!!!!! This is the second faucet we have had to replace in four years, of course the parts are limited warranty and are probably not covered. First the metal hose cracked and had to be replaced and now the handle has come loose and the small plastic piece that turns the water on and off has now broken… how can an faucet that is so well known for its name and manufacturer have a plastic piece doing the major work of turning the water on and off, this tiny piece is all that I need but I am sure I will have to purchase a now faucet… If you have any suggestions or know where I can purchase this tiny piece please let me know.

Participant

(your product claims are missleading as I have found , My tapps are 4 years old and have rusted to the point that they have become an eyesore I will have to replace them but I dont think I will consider your tapps again.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This