Pressure tank

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Pressure tank

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have a pressure system on my well and the pump runs very often even if only a small amount of water is required. The tank is approx 30 gal and does not have a diaphram or air valve on it. What is the best way to balance the air and the water in the tank?

Participant

turn off the electric to the system, open a valve at the bottom of the tank or as near to the tank as possible, and then unscrew a pipe plug from the top or upper portion of the tank. Let all the water drain out, and then replace the plug, using pipe joint compound and a big wrench. Turn the system back on.: I have a pressure system on my well and the pump runs very often even if only a small amount of water is required. : The tank is approx 30 gal and does not have a diaphram or air valve on it. : What is the best way to balance the air and the water in the tank?

Participant

: turn off the electric to the system, open a valve at the bottom of the tank or as near to the tank as possible, and then unscrew a pipe plug from the top or upper portion of the tank. Let all the water drain out, and then replace the plug, using pipe joint compound and a big wrench. Turn the system back on.: : I have a pressure system on my well and the pump runs very often even if only a small amount of water is required. : : The tank is approx 30 gal and does not have a diaphram or air valve on it. : : What is the best way to balance the air and the water in the tank?

Participant

: I have a pressure system on my well and the pump runs very often even if only a small amount of water is required. : The tank is approx 30 gal and does not have a diaphram or air valve on it. : What is the best way to balance the air and the water in the tank?

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This