TOILET MADE By Celite

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing TOILET MADE By Celite

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I have been to 2 toilet supply places ND THEY LOOK AT ME FUNNY. i HAVE A TOILET MADE By Celite. It has a
        push-button flush mechanism that is all plastic. The flush knob is broken , first on one toilet, now on both of our
        toilets. Our home is 15 yrs old and I don’t know the builder to ask him where on earth he found these. Can you help???
        I am eagerly waiting

Participant

HI
          CELITE is a brand from Brazil,
          they export a lot to USA, i don’t
          have a clue where you can find
          those parts here. You can check
          their home page.
          http://www.celite.com.br
          Good luck.

Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Ann Moore:
            I have been to 2 toilet supply places ND THEY LOOK AT ME FUNNY. i HAVE A TOILET MADE By Celite. It has a
            push-button flush mechanism that is all plastic. The flush knob is broken , first on one toilet, now on both of our
            toilets. Our home is 15 yrs old and I don’t know the builder to ask him where on earth he found these. Can you help???
            I am eagerly waiting

Hi, Have you found a supplier for your Celite toilets? Am searching in Massachusetts.

Participant

My guess is that if you ever find what you need, the last thing you think to do is go back to this web page and update what happened. I have the same problem with a celite toilet, here in Cleveland. If I can’t find the part, I’ll just yank the whole tank off and see if I can’t replace only that.

Participant

Tried the Celite website. I’m just not fluent enough in Spanish to understand it. Lots of information about dealers in Brazil, it seemed, but not much about dealers in the United States.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This