Crane slant mounted faucet replacement wanted

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Crane slant mounted faucet replacement wanted

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273219

      I have a 40 year old bathroom sink with a slant mounted Crane faucet fixture. The cold water side broke and I can’t find the parts for it. Is there a place I can find a replacement faucet? How do I find out the part number etc.?


    • #287110

      Contact Sexauer OR Creed and ask them to sell you replacemet parts.

      Their catalog has great pictures for you to see the exact replacement parts you need including handles/stems and seats

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This