Electric waterheater isnt heating

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Electric waterheater isnt heating

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Sunday the 28th the water from the faucet was extremely hot, and I could have enjoyed some Colombian coffee. The next day, Monday, there was no longer any hot water. It is only a year old. What could it be?

Participant

: Sunday the 28th the water from the faucet was extremely hot, : and I could have enjoyed some Colombian coffee. The next : day, Monday, there was no longer any hot water. It is only : a year old. What could it be?Joe,Sounds like the upper thermostat. There should be a reset button that can be pushed to reset. However, the thermostat may be bad, causing the high temperature in the first place. Replacement is fairly easy.http://www.terrylove.com/wh.htm Water heater informationRegards, Terry Love

Participant

: Sunday the 28th the water from the faucet was extremely hot, : and I could have enjoyed some Colombian coffee. The next : day, Monday, there was no longer any hot water. It is only : a year old. What could it be?

Participant

I shut off the electric switch on my water heater because I thought that the heat pump would heat the water in the tank, should I turn the switch back on???? and why should the elctric be on if there is more than enough hot water being generated by the heat pump??? I reside in Florida.

Participant

: Sunday the 28th the water from the faucet was extremely hot, : and I could have enjoyed some Colombian coffee. The next : day, Monday, there was no longer any hot water. It is only : a year old. What could it be?

Participant

Participant

why does water from the water heater where i work stink so bad? It smells like rotten eggs!? Someone said maybe a plumber could help?? Thank you, Larry…..

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This