Water line to house

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Water line to house

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Just found a geiser in my front yard, after I noticed that the water pressure was low suddenly. Also, found out that the pipe used is part of the big PB plumbing system mentioned in Cox vs Shell Oil. It looks to me that it would be to our advantage to replace the entire line. Questions: 1) how do I find out where the line comes into the house without digging up the old line? 2) how do I get the new line under the concrete walkway? What specs should I use for the new pipe and how deep should I bury it? Thanks

Participant

: Just found a geiser in my front yard, after I noticed that the water pressure was low suddenly. Also, found out that the pipe used is part of the big PB plumbing system mentioned in Cox vs Shell Oil. It looks to me that it would be to our advantage to replace the entire line. Questions: 1) how do I find out where the line comes into the house without digging up the old line? 2) how do I get the new line under the concrete walkway? What specs should I use for the new pipe and how deep should I bury it? ThanksP.S. Please answer via E-mail. Thanks again.

Participant

: Just found a geiser in my front yard, after I noticed that the water pressure was low suddenly. Also, found out that the pipe used is part of the big PB plumbing system mentioned in Cox vs Shell Oil. It looks to me that it would be to our advantage to replace the entire line. Questions: 1) how do I find out where the line comes into the house without digging up the old line? 2) how do I get the new line under the concrete walkway? What specs should I use for the new pipe and how deep should I bury it? ThanksGreg, my daughter lives in Lawrenceville, Ga & bought a house that has sub-standard plumbing. She was told that since her pipe fitting are plastic and not metal, that she doesnt qualify for repairs through the cox vs. Shell Oil law suit. What do you know about this problem. Does she have any other recourse that you know of. Please respond. Thank you.

Participant

:Could you please advise the spec for dometic water line connection for general application.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This